Monday, October 6, 2008

Good News!

We got an email from our agency informing us that the formula that Faith has been taking is not the tainted the formula that has been in the news lately. Thank the Lord! That was a great concern for us as we heard about all the sick babies a few weeks ago.

We are in the midst of compiling, notarizing and sending papers all over the world. I don't remember it being this hecitc after we got the call last time. Our group travel call is Wed morning. We won't know the date of travel at that time but we will get all the particulars about our travel to China.

I told Tim a few weeks ago that our life of leisure with 3 kids and 3 dogs was about to change. The dogs are a little too cocky, they need to be out numbered. We are so ready to have our precious daughter home with us. Even though we don't know her yet we miss her.

Janet

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey guys, how exciting. It seems like forever ago that you gave us the organic baby formula. And I'm sure it must seem even longer to you. I will defiantly be watching for little Faith's arrival. Safe travels!

Marsha said...

You were definitely called to this! What a precious heart you have for your new little one.

Beth said...

Rats. My bloglines did not pick this up! Chat with you Tuesday since tomorrow is so busy for us tomorrow!
Much love,
The Monson Trio

Beth said...

ARG! I got interrupted by the grating voice of Nancy Pelosi on Huckabee. I need to edit my comments better before posting. How many tomorrows can I fit in a sentence?
XOXO-B