Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New photos

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your great comments. I'm not sure I've said this before but we are 'very' excited.

Here are the new pictures from our agency. We got the photos, medical information, and some information about daily life. We are expecting another package in a couple of weeks that is supposed to have even more details about our precious girl.

Some of the items of note: she sucks her clothes or fingers at night, she eats very well, she is a moderate sleeper and tends to be restless, she is attached to her caregiver, likes to play with other children, and can be obstinate. She sounds as if she will fit in with our family just fine. Did I mention that we are so excited?

I think the first photo you see is the same pose we posted originally but it's better aligned. The one in the car cracks me up. She looks so relaxed even though the steering wheel is broken. It doesn't seem to concern her one bit.

God is good,

Janet

8 comments:

Marsha said...

Tears of joy and thankfulness are streaming down my face for you all!

Blessings, Marsha

Susan said...

she is absolutely beautiful!!! You must be thrilled to have this day finally arrive. Congratulations!

susan

cdrosenbalm said...

She is precious and beautiful! Love the new photos. I have already gone shopping for her. Expect it in a few days!!

Love,
Denise

The Reckers said...

Janet, Tim and family,
We are so very excited for you and thinking about you all the time. Next week marks our 2-year Gottcha Day with Meilyn so we are closely following your journey and remembering our own. We'll check your blog every day. Faith is beautiful. She looks like she's ready to come home.

Lydia said...

Hello, I am Lydia, and I have a daughter from FuZhou orphanage. Our referral pictures are in the same little red car and green walker! I can tell you a little about the orphanage if you would like. Just leave me a little comment with your email at our website: www.annaishome.blogspot.com

amylink1 said...

Hi Janet - don't know if you remember - we were in the June group for our April 2004 referrals. We both used CCAI and missed each other in China by days!

My daughters are now almost 6 and 8. It is amazing how much time has gone by.

I was excited to see your referral. Congratulations! I look forward to following this part of your journey.

Amy Meilink

janetl said...

Amy,

Of course I remember you how nice to hear from you. It's amazing how much time has passed.

I hope you and your girls are doing well. Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Janet

Jackie Sue said...

I recognize those props! My little one's photos were taken in the same exact ones. Many blessings to you and your Fuzhou girl. Ours is a joy!