Saturday, August 20, 2011

Time......it's one of those things that is a constant but seems fluid. An hour can go "fast" or "slow" depending on the circumstance. We say things like "it seems like yesterday" or "this is taking an eternity". The thing is, the sand slides through the narrow part hour glass at the same speed no matter what (unless some slobber or crazy glue has gotten inside somehow and gums it up a little, trust me it happens. This doesn't slow time it just makes it necessary to get a new sand timer). Anyway, 19 months between blog entries is an eternity in blog world especially when there are little ones who change every day. This my attempt to be more diligent and consistent with blogging our life and to back track a little. I was using Facebook to record some of the cute things said or life happenings but then I realized that blogging would be better. So, here we go.......

I have to say one more thing.....I struggle with writing. I would love to have witty and poignant things to say in every blog post. I would love to have perfect grammar and spelling all the time but the truth is it would take too long for me to achieve that every time so I'm giving myself permission to blog quickly and truthfully.

I know, I know.....words, words, words......we want pictures!

No comments: