Saturday, November 1, 2008

Janet's Big Hair

Janet is having "issues" with the picture I posted of us. Apparently it looks like she has "big hair".
I don't really see the problem, I'd love to look like I have big hair.........

So I've been instructed to tell everyone that the wind was blowing really hard and she wasn't going for that Texas look or was it the 80's either way it wasn't intentional.

Janet finally got to eat at Ruth's Chris ( Mine and Jake's favorite steak place ) She just had to go to Hong Kong to do it. Great Dinner over looking Victoria Bay.

Good night everyone,

Tim

1 comment:

Fausto Morales said...

Tim and Janet! It's so good to see you are doing well!

I need to know next time someone's going to visit you guys/when you guys are coming to visit or something. I have a gift for you that I've been meaning to get to you for a long time!

I hope everything goes great!

Don't be a stranger.

faustomorales at gmail dot com