Monday, November 3, 2008

WHAT A GIRL !


Here are few more pictures from today. Faith is doing so well. She is laughing and even learned her first English word today... "ouch". I don't know what that says about her parents. Her first word being ouch.... :)
We bumped heads and Janet put her hand to her head and said "ouch". Faith laughed and then put her hand on her own head and said "oouu" and LAUGHED.
Oh, and our little Missy can WALK. We were told that she could stand with help so we were all pretty amazed when she let go of the table and walked across the room. We have video if the site is letting you open it up.
Today has been amazing. Faith has just relaxed so much with us. We have laughed and played all day. The families got together in a conference area and the girls played. Faith would play with Janet then look over to me and walk over with her arms outstretch. I'd scoop her up and give her giant noisy kiss and she would giggle. She'd stay with me for a while then look for Janet and walk back over to her and they would play and kiss.
It has been a great day, an incredible day. I'm not sure how it could be better. Yes I do.. if Jake, Noah & Joylin were here. We miss them so much.
It is great being a dad, a parent. The life and love our children give us is nothing short of amazing. It's sad how often we (I) take it for granted, or let the everyday struggles rob us of the joy. It's a privilege to raise and nurture these gifts from God. Lord help me show my kids everyday how much I love them, how great they are, how much worth they have to me and to you.
Tim

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that she is doing better today. What a smile. And about her walking... the same thing happened with Mia. Once we finally put her down, she started zooming all over the place much to our surprise. Enjoy, Stacey

cdrosenbalm said...

Thanks for the recent photos. She is precious. Tim you are doing a great job of letting us know what you all are doing and how you all are feeling. It almost (almost) feels like we are there with you.

Love,
Denise and Charles

Anonymous said...

What a difference a day makes! Thank you LORD for sweet bonding time, even if her first word was ouch.

Every time I see her face I just start tearing up, I am so happy that she finally has her forever family. She has the BEST parents im the world.

We can't wait to get to Murphy to love on you all.

BIG HUGS!!!

Love,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Janet & Tim -

Wow... is what comes to mind! Faith is beautiful and oh, the smiles! I got goosebumps reading and seeing Faith's pictures and the joy on your face Janet when Faith was handed over to Mommy from her nanny... it is priceless!

Much love,
The Three Bair's

Unknown said...

Hey guys, She is beautiful! Her smile is gorgeous. Thank you so much for allowing us to share in your experience through pictures and words. I'm sitting here with Ever Joy who wants to watch the videos of Faith over and over.
Much Love, Kate